Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter 2010

I'm clearly a couple weeks behind in my posting, but Easter was so much fun this year that I still wanted to put up some pictures. Aba was able to participate in some of the sillier Easter traditions this year and we had such a good time with her. Skippwe contributed to the festivities by smiling and looking adorable in general:

I don't like my kids to match except on Easter. I don't know why but for some reason I really wanted them to be wearing similar if not matching dresses. They're so cute, I love it!


Abs got to dye eggs. She did really well and only spilled a bit. I think she was confused about why we dye eggs... but then again so am I.


Can you think of anything better to get in your Easter basket?



Abs had so much fun hunting for eggs, especially when she discovered that there are surprises in the plastic ones.


A basket full of eggs and a day full of smiles.

No comments: