Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bubble Wand

I've been walking to the park a few times a week with the girls. We're trying to help Soda (and myself, truth be told) lose some weight and it's also a great way for Abs to get some energy out before nap. She has a new bubble wand that she was excited to try out so we took it with us. It's awesome because she just twirls around and it make bubbles, then she runs after them trying to catch them on the wand. While I was happy with the bubble solution it came with, the refill we have really sucks so I'm going to try a formula I found online. Hopefully it will make for some stronger bubbles. I took a few dozen pictures, but here are just a few:





I love Soda in the background begging us to put down the bubbles and throw the frisbee for her.

No comments: