Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Candace


My amazing friend Candace made these blankets for the girls. Abs uses hers as a security blanket--especially when we travel. Skipper is too little still to have a preference but she sleeps on it at night and it's super soft and comfy.
Just looking at this picture of the blankets I am reminded of how truly blessed I am to have Candace in my life. I don't get to see her nearly often enough, but I felt that way even when we lived in the same town. She has taught me time and again that life is worth taking a chance and people are worth giving a chance.
"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone?" Ecclesiastes 4:9-11 (NLT)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could use a Candace in my life right Now
-Lauren